Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy 2022 !

2020 was a rough year.........then 2021 rolled in, smirked and said "hold my beer !" 

Oi vey !!!!! What a beating !!!!!!!!

Thank God they are over. 2022 is here ! 

It's going to be a year of growth and self realizations ! It's going to rock ! Work hard..... manifest what you want your life to be. 

Love one another this year.

One of my New Year's resolutions was to start blogging again... So here we go !

For the most part it will just be talking to myself. But I do that often so I'm fairly good at it.

I've always liked writing...or typing in this case. Not the actual act with the pen, or keyboard.....but the part of sharing my stories, thoughts or whatever with anyone who cares to read. 

I took a creative writing class in my half-assed college career. I loved that class!! It was so much fun !

Im going to start posting content on a more frequent basis. Content will be about nothing specific. Some may be sad, funny, scary, or a plain old stupid rant. 

I've been a cop for almost 26 years, so some stories may not be so light.

I hope this works out....I hope I can keep up with this for the year. Even if no one reads any of the post.....it'll still be fun. If just one person reads it and finds it semi interesting??? Success !

Anyway..... Happy New Year! Hope you have a great year ! 365 chances await us all !




No comments:

Post a Comment